ESL Teachers (male / female), Riyadh
£1800 - £2000 (DOE) TAX FREE per month + free fully furnished single accommodation, return flights, class A medical, work visa, 30 days leave & 1yr contract
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are seeking applications from qualified ESL Teachers who wish to work within the English language skills department at a major university in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The English Language Skills Department aims to develop students’ English language proficiency and provide them with the basic language skills required for academic study in their respective specialties in Science and Humanities. Moreover, students are equipped with the language skills required for success in their future career.
Founded in 1957, this was the first university in Saudi Arabia and today consists of over 40 000 male and female students, 93% of which are Saudi nationals and is in the top 500 in the world.
Employment contracts are one year renewable and positions are open to both male and female Teachers. Starts dates are from NOW to Aug / Sept 2019.
You will have no associated costs so your entire salary is yours!!!
If you are available to join immediately, then your teaching load will be greatly reduced allowing you the opportunity to get used to your new surroundings. You will be able to teach summer classes too once the current semester has finished.
Minimum criteria to apply:
- Bachelor of Arts related degree, ideally in English
- MA TESOL preferred, not essential
- 2yrs full time ESL teaching experience, post CELTA
- British passport holders only (due to visa restrictions)
- Suitably qualified teaching couples are welcome to apply (appropriate accomodation will be provided)
- Tax free basic salary, dependent on experience, £1800 per month (BA) & £2000 per month (MA)
- Free, furnished single, accommodation
- Free transportation to and from work
- Free return flights
- Free Class A medical insurance
- Work visa (Iqama), costs reimbursed within your first 30 days from arrival
- 1yr renewable contract
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
ASAP / August '19 start date