ESL Teachers (male), Al Hasa, Saudi Arabia
11250SAR ($3000 / £2300) - 15000SAR ($4000 / £3000), single accommodation, medical, annual flights, 30 days leave, work visa
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are seeking applications from qualified Saudi and native English academic instructors for roles in Al Hasa, Saudi Arabia. March 2020 start.
These roles are working at a further education institute offering industrial training to Saudi nationals.
Minimum criteria to apply:
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Linguistics, TEFL, Modern Languages ONLY
- CELTA / DELTA
- 4yrs full time ESL teaching experience, post CELTA
- Native speaker / Saudi nationals only
- Saudi teachers must also have either IELTS 7 / TOEFL score of 100 (internet based), 600 (paper based) or 250 (computer based)
- 11250SAR ($3000 / £2300) - 15000SAR ($4000 / £3000) per month, tax free
- Furnished single, accommodation included in above salary
- Return flights
- Medical insurance
- Work visa (Iqama)
- 30 days leave
- 1yr renewable contract
15th March 2020 start dates
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.