ESL Teachers (female) - Riyadh
c.10500SAR ($2800 / £2150) per mth tax free+ housing & transportation + flights, visa, medical insurance
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are looking for female ESL teachers for the largest women's university in the world. Aug starts.
The university houses around 60000 students with a library holding around 2 million books. The campus is so large that it has its own monorail system too!
All roles are based in their PYP (preparatory year programme), the vision for PYP is that it aims to help all university students succeed in a fast‐moving, competitive world by providing an exceptional education experience.
The PYP is a one year academic programme over two semesters (35 weeks) which aims to bring the students’ English language proficiency level up to the minimum standard required for entry into the mainstream university programmes. With 20 hours contact per week of English language classes, the programme aims to improve students’ English language skills (listening, speaking, reading, and writing) with a strong emphasis on language structures.
Minimum criteria to apply:
- BA degree from a recognised accredited university + transcripts
- CELTA or Trinity TESOL classroom based qualifications only
- 2yrs full time classroom based ADULT ESL experience (Post Degree)
- Reference letter to support above is mandatory
- Middle East experience is preferred but not essential.
- Due to visa / client restrictions we can only accept applications from native English speaking countries
- Excellent tax free basic salary c.10500SAR ($2800 / £2150) per month
- Furnished accommodation
- Transportation to and from work
- Medical insurance
- Annual return flights
- Paid for vacation
- Visa (costs reimbursed)
Contracts are one year renewable and positions are open to female native English speaking teachers.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.