ESL Teachers (Male / Female), various locations across Saudi Arabia. ONLY 1YR EXP NEEDED!
FROM 10500SAR (£2100 / $2800 per mth) TAX FREE + fully furnished accommodation, transportation, return flights, medical & visa
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are working with this leading provider of ESL Teachers who have numerous vacancies in universities across Saudi Arabia.
They have contracts to provide male and female ESL Teachers to work on PY / Foundation Yr programmes in the following universities:
- University of Hail
- Qassim University
- University of Bisha
- King Khalid University
- Majmaah University
- University of Tabuk
- Northern Border University
You will teach Saudi students aged c.18yrs - 21yrs old who need to attain a level of English proficiency before embarking on their full time degree course. Teaching load will be c.30hrs with the rest taken up with admin duties.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of ONE YEAR ESL experience (full time)
- A minimum of a CELTA/TEFL / TESOL (a minimum of 120 hours in class and 6 hours observed teaching) and/or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Experience of teaching ESL to adults
- US applicants only due to visa restrictions
- NOTE: Community centre / part time / young learner experience is not suitable.
- FROM 10500SAR (£2100 / $2800 per mth) TAX FREE (Salary is up to 13500SAR however this is for those with a PhD so please bear this in mind when applying for the role)
- Flights to Saudi Arabia, with a return flight at the end of your contract
- Furnished accommodation (Generally single)
- Transportation to and from work
- Health Insurance
- End of Contract gratuity payment
- 30 days holiday entitlement, plus national holidays
- One yr contract
- Visit visa (due to time constraints)
Due to the high volumes of applications, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted. When submitting your application, please send through a copy of your passport along with copies of your academic certificates.
Interested applicants must be able to start by mid Sept 2018 at the very latest