ESL Teacher (male), Al Khafji, Saudi Arabia
FROM 11000 - 19500 SAR (£4000 / $5200 - per month) + Accommodation / allowance, Medical, Flights, Transport, work visa
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are seeking male ESL Teachers (native / non native) to work for a semi government organisation in Saudi Arabia. 2019 starts.
At their centre in Al Khafji, you will teach general English to their trainees who are embarking on a career within the oil & gas sector.
- Minimum 4yrs full time ESL experience
- Bachelor Degree in English Language / Linguistics / Anthropology, Communication Studies, Cultural Studies, Education, International Studies, Journalism, Language Studies
- CELTA (or equivalent – min. 120 hours/in-class)
- 4 years’ ESL teaching experience at post-secondary/tertiary level
- Similar experience in the Middle East preferred
- 50 yrs max age (employer request)
- (Non native ESL - BA English, CELTA, 5yrs, IELTS 7.5, transferable Iqama)
This will be a challenging experience and therefore resilience is needed. You will need very strong classroom management skills and a large amount of patience.
- FROM 11000 - 19500SAR (£4000 / $5200 - per month)
- Accommodation / allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Medical insurance
- 1yr contract (renewable)
- Annual return flights
- Work visa
If you meet the criteria then contact us asap!
Start dates of early 2019.