ESL Teacher, Saudi Arabia (various locations)
c. 10500SAR £2200 / $2800) TAX FREE per mth, furnished housing, transportation, visa, medical
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are working with this leading education company who need ESL teachers to join for the new academic year.
Note: You CANNOT choose the location. It will be assigned upon arrival and depends on student & teacher numbers.
Positions exist for male and female ESL teachers in:
- University of Hail
- Qassim University
- University of Bisha
- King Khalid University
- Majmaah University
- University of Tabuk
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Native speaker of English
- BA + ESL qualification
- Min 3 full years of full time, relevant teaching experience
- Age below 57 years old.
- 1 year contract (renewable)
- c. 10500SAR £2200 / $2800) TAX FREE per mth (You will ONLY receive a greater salary if you have an MA).
- Accommodation (furnished) provided.
- Return flights
- Medical insurance
- Work visa (this is not reimbursed)
- 30 days paid leave
- End of service benefit
Sept 2020 starts
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.