ESL Instructor, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Competitive salary, INCLUDING housing & transport allowance, health insurance
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are working with a major technical training company in Saudi Arabia who need an experienced Saudi ESL Instructor.
You will be responsible for teaching English Language to High School Level. Organise program of practical instruction. Plan and supervise work of Trainees either individually or in small groups in classrooms. Tests and evaluates achievements of Trainees in language and key skills.
- Bachelor Degree in English
- Minimum CELTA but preference given to DELTA and MA qualfied applicants
- 5 plus years adult teaching experience
- Exellent communication, presentation and IT skills
- Experience of teaching Arab learners desirable
- Experience of teaching English within a technical context desirable
- Saudi National
- Competitive Salary, INCLUDING housing & transport allowance
- Health Insurance
Due to the high volumes of applications, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted. When submitting your application, please send through a copy of your passport along with copies of your academic certificates.