Dean of Studies - Foundation Campus, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
SAR33,000 (£6600 / $8800) per month plus 50% housing & transportation
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are workinfg with this Riyadh based further education college who require a Dean to manage their ESL foundation year programme. Native speakers of English only.
The college are commenced operations in late 2014 and offers world-class aviation maintenance training at a brand new, purpose designed training and maintenance facility at King Khalid International Airport on the outskirts of Riyadh.
This role is for a Western male with considerable relevant experience.
- Ensure delivery of educational and academic strategic plans.
- Effective management of all staff in the department, plus other staff as delegated by the CEO/Dean through the establishment and operation of an effective academic structure
- Continually review curriculum content, teaching and assessment methods and instruments.
- Participate in the development and generation of class notes, and teaching material.
- Manage the conduct of all examinations and practical assessments and manage the preparation, correction and assessment of examination papers and assignments.
- Prepare clear, pedagogically and professionally sound documentation and reports and submit in the time frames stipulated by the accountable / reporting Manager.
- In cooperation with the Commercial Manager, manage the counselling, remediation and administration of students.
- In cooperation with the Commercial Manager, support student recruitment and attendance procedures.
Qualifications / Experience
- BA + MA in TESOL / similar
- Considerable leadership and management experience in English Language Centres
- 4yrs ESL experience & 5yrs management experience
- Middle East experience preferred
- Native speaker of English
- SAR33,000 (£6600 / $8800) per month tax free
- Housing and transportation allowance (additional 50% of basic salary)
- Medical cover
- Work visa
- Annual fliights