Academic Manager (ESL), Dammam, Saudi Arabia
UP TO 28000SAR (£5400 / $7500), INCLUDING housing & transport allowance, ret flights, work visa, medical
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r are working with a major technical training company in Saudi Arabia who need an experienced Academic Manager with an ESL background.
Immediate start (where possible).
Your role will lean more towards the marketing of courses to current clients rather than hard core ESL training, however you may be required to teach and potentially develop courses too.
- 10 - 15 yrs in a leadership role within ELT
- Bachelor Degree in English
- Masters Degree in English / TESOL
- UK / US (1st language English) as requested by client
- GCC experience preferred
- UP TO 28000SAR (£5400 / $7500) per month, INCLUDING housing & transport allowance
- Flights to Saudi Arabia, with a return flight at the end of your contract
- Health Insurance
- End of Contract gratuity payment
- Single status work visa
- 30 days holiday entitlement, plus National holidays.
Immediate start (if possible)
Due to the high volumes of applications, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted. When submitting your application, please send through a copy of your passport along with copies of your academic certificates.