Curriculum Manager Coach (Vocational Education), Madinah, Saudi Arabia
18500SAR (£3700 / $4900) + visa, flights, medical, accommodation
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have roles in Madinah, to train existing FE college staff and develop their Curriculum Management skills. This is for a male college and therefore applicants must be male.
- Ensure the review of existing curriculum, materials and assessment- are implemented consistently across the college
- Develop and then Implement college assessment policy and procedures, standardization training workshops, assessment regulations, marking and moderation processes to ensure consistency of standards.
- Support the systematic review and development of teaching and learning materials.
- Oversee and updating program and module material, including staff and student handbooks, to support the teaching and learning process in consultation with other academic managers.
- Lead the development and design of new courses/programmes, and effectively use market research to justify these new courses/programmes.
- Produce a strategic curriculum development plan.
Knowledge skills & experience
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Master’s degree
- 10 years experience of management background within an educational setting
- 5 years experience of curriculum development
- Significant experience of accreditation processes
- Sound understanding of quality assurance policies, quality enhancement and moderation
- IELTS 6.5 academic if you are not a 1st language English speaker
The employer has the following visas available (if you are not on the list then you MUST have a transferable Iqama)
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- A Tax Free salary of 18500SAR (£3700 / $4900) per month
- 25% of salary for housing
- 10% of salary for car allowance
- Flights to Saudi Arabia, with a return flight at the end of your contract
- Health Insurance
- End of Contract gratuity payment
- Single status work visa
- 30 days holiday entitlement, plus National holidays.
You should only apply if you are available to mobilise mid ASAP!