Business Studies Teacher (FEMALE) - Al Khobar (Saudi Arabia)
FROM 15500SAR (£3100 / $4100) + housing, flights, medical, visa etc
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have Business Studies Teacher roles in Saudi Arabia in UK run, female FE colleges.
You will be expected to teach the entire business studies programme to Saudi females aged c.18yrs.
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of three years FULL TIME teaching Business Studies at FE level
- IELTS 6.5 academic if you are not a 1st language English speaker
- GCC experience preferred
- NOTE: Community centre / part time / young learner experience is not suitable.
The employer has the following visas available (if you are not on the list then you MUST have a transferable Iqama)
- FROM 15500SAR (£3100 / $4100) (May be higher depending on qualifcations & experience)
- Flights to Saudi Arabia, with a return flight at the end of your contract
- Accommodation and transportation will be provided
- Health Insurance
- End of Contract gratuity payment
- Single status work visa (unless you have a transferable Iqama)
- 30 days holiday entitlement, plus National holidays.
Due to the high volumes of applications, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted. When submitting your application, please send through a copy of your passport along with copies of your academic certificates.