Business Management (Culinary Arts) Teacher - Al Khobar (Saudi Arabia)
FROM 11000SAR TO 15000SAR (DOE) + housing, flights, medical, visa etc
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have a Business Management Teacher role in Saudi Arabia in a brand new vocational (FE) college. ASAP start. You MUST have gained this experienced by teaching on a culinary arts HND course.
You will be expcted to teach culinary related business and management courses, marketing, leadership,budgeting, use of IT in business and also spreadsheet creation. On top of this you will also be required to create and design learning materials and be proficient using a VLE / LMS ie Moodle, Blackboard etc.
These are 1yr contracts with an ASAP start. Location is Al Khobar.
The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies
- A minimum of three years FULL TIME teaching at FE level on a culinary arts course.
- Knowledge of VLE (LMS) and the ability to create and design learning materials
- Experience in teaching in Saudi Arabia is preferred
- Roles open to native speakers of English and Arab nationals with English fluency
- FROM 11000SAR TO 15000SAR (£2200 - £3000 per month, tax free) (DOE)
- Flights to Saudi Arabia, with a return flight at the end of your contract
- Accommodation and transportation will be provided
- Health Insurance
- End of Contract gratuity payment
- Single status visa (unless you have a transferable Iqama)
- 30 days holiday entitlement, plus National holidays.