Automotive Engineering Teaching & Learning Coach (Vocational Education), Madinah, Saudi Arabia
18500SAR (£3700 / $4900) + visa, flights, medical, accommodation
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education have roles in Madinah, to train existing FE college staff within the field of automotive engineering.
You will be responsible for developing training staff individually and in teams to improve and to achieve outstanding teaching and learning practice. You will focus on the development of teacher practice and how it impacts student learning by implementing and guiding job-embedded professional development that is standards-based and results-driven.
- Planning and delivery of on-going, job embedded continuing professional development of the colleges Teaching staff, where teaching staff support each other’s professional growth and focus on the colleges unique goals and needs.
- Develop and then implement college assessment policy and procedures, standardization training workshops, assessment regulations, marking and moderation processes to ensure consistency of standards.
- Support the systematic review and development of teaching and learning materials.
- Lead the development and design of new courses/programmes, and effectively use market research to justify these new courses/programmes.
Knowledge skills & experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Master’s degree
- An automotive engineering background
- 5yrs experience in a western country, ie UK, US, Canada etc etc
- Proven experience of managing change, engaging others with a focus on successful outcomes for students
- Lesson observations.
- Teacher performance monitoring and feedback.
- One to one coaching and motivating.
- Professional development planning and delivery.
- Curriculum improvement planning.
The employer has the following visas available (if you are not on the list then you MUST have a transferable Iqama)
- New Zealand
- South Africa
(Please note - you MUST satisfy all the crieria to apply, no exceptions).
- A Tax Free salary of 18500SAR (£3700 / $4900) per month
- 25% of salary for housing
- 10% of salary for car allowance
- Flights to Saudi Arabia, with a return flight at the end of your contract
- Health Insurance
- End of Contract gratuity payment
- Single status work visa
- 30 days holiday entitlement, plus National holidays.
Early 2019 start.