PE Tutor (Male) - Riyadh VVIP Client, 1yr contract!
c £4700 / $5700 per mth TAX FREE, compound accommodation, transportation, visa, medical, ret flights
Face to Face Tutoring
m2r Education are working on behalf of an ultra high net worth family in Saudi Arabia who need a highly experienced PE Teacher. This is a VVIP client and a highly prestigious role!
You will be based in Riyadh however domestic and potentially international travel may be required, based on the family's itinerary.
- Ages of children are 5-14 yrs old.
- 40 hrs per week (20 contact hours which will include a mix of private tutoring, student obervation whilst at school and lesson planning, preparation and assessments).
- Tuition will take place in the family home, within a designated education space.
- Use appropriate teaching and learning strategies to ensure and enable students to
make optimum progress.
- To manage student learning through effective teaching in accordance with the schemes of work and policies as per international standards.
- To ensure continuity, progression and cohesiveness in all teaching.
- To use a variety of methods and approaches to match curricular objectives and the range of student needs.
- To set and mark homework regularly.
- To consolidate and extend learning and to encourage students to take responsibility for their own learning.
- To set high expectations for students, to deepen their knowledge and understanding
and to maximise their achievement.
- To use positive management of behaviour in an environment of mutual respect that
allows students to feel safe and secure and promotes their self-esteem.
- To ensure standards of behaviour and appearance of students.
- To be immediately responsible for the processes of identification, assessment,
recording and reporting for the students.
- To create and implement IEPs that ensure individual attention is given in order to help students to learn, make good progress and attain high throughout the academic year.
- Prepare and present informative, helpful and accurate reports to parents.
- To be a role model to students through personal presentation and professional
Qualifications & Experience:
- To be familiar with international standards for assessment and reporting procedures.
- To have a thorough and up-to-date knowledge and understanding of PE and the specifications for examination courses.
- 3 years full time teaching experience, ideally teaching the Cambridge curriculum.
- PGCE/QTS is essential
- Subject related degree & relevant teaching qualification.
- Stable career history.
- Flexible, self motivated.
- Extremely professional and discreet.
- UK / US / IRE / CAN / AUS / NZ only
- Salary of c £4700 / $5700 per mth TAX FREE
- Single, compound based accommodation
- Medical insurance
- Return flights
- Work visa
- 1yr renewable contracts
ASAP - Jan'23 start
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.