ESL Teacher (female), Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
UP TO 12000SAR (£2500 / ZAR60k) per month + accommodation (single), utilities paid, transportation, flights, visa, medical
English Language Schools
m2r Education are working with this English language centre in Riyadh who need a female ESL Teacher to join in September 2020.
The centre was founded to provide the highest quality of English language courses to women of all abilities and children from 7 up to 16 years old. Class sizes are small, up to a maximum of 12, so work load is low.
- Teach / plan ESL lessons
- Mainly to adults however there could be young learners too
- Exam invigilation
The role is shift based. 9am - 11am & 4pm - 8.15pm therefore you must be flexible with working hours.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Bachelor in English / Linguistics
- ESL qualification
- Ideally 2yrs experience
- UK / South African applicants only due to visa availability
- 1 year contract (renewable)
- UP TO 12000 (£2500 / ZAR60k) per month dependent upon experience
- Single furnished accommodation incl all bills
- Transportation to and from work
- 30 days leave per yr
- Work visa
- Medical insurance
Start date Sept 2020
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.