English Teacher (Primary), Riyadh *UK Interviews*
Tax free salary, free family / single accommodation, transportation, ret flights, work visa, medical
m2r Education are working with this well established international school group based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They are hiring highly qualified teachers to join in August 2020.
- Bachelor Degree (UK educated)
- PGCE / Teaching Licence preferred, however strong experience of teaching within a relevant aged school environment
- Native English speakers, however, aside from UK applicants, you MUST be in Saudi Arabia on a transferable iqama (due to visa restrictions)
- 2yrs experience prefered
- Tax free basic salary
- Free furnished single / married accommodation or allowance if preferred
- Transportation to and from work or allowance
- Medical insurance for entire family
- Paid holidays
- Return flights for entire family
- Schooling allowance for up to 3 children (75%, 50%, 25%)
- All visa costs covered (you do not have to pay anything up front)
- 1 yr contract (renewable)
August 2020 start date
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.