Physical Education Tutor - Riyadh (ASAP - Jan'23 SD)
C.15000SAR incl of all allowances (Local hire only)
Face to Face Tutoring
m2r Education are working on behalf of an ultra high net worth family in Saudi Arabia who need a highly experienced Physical Education Teacher. This is a VVIP client and a highly prestigious role! Saudis only. Male and female applicants are welcome to apply.
SD - ASAP to Jan '23
You will be based in Riyadh however domestic and potentially international travel may be required, based on the family's itinerary.
- Ages of children are 5-14 yrs old.
- 40 hrs per week (20 contact hours which will include a mix of private tutoring, student obervation whilst at school and lesson planning, preparation and assessments).
- Tuition will take place in the family home, within a designated education space.
- Use appropriate teaching and learning strategies to ensure and enable students to
make optimum progress.
- To manage student learning through effective teaching in accordance with the schemes of work and policies as per international standards.
- To ensure continuity, progression and cohesiveness in all teaching.
- To use a variety of methods and approaches to match curricular objectives and the range of student needs.
- To set and mark homework regularly.
- To consolidate and extend learning and to encourage students to take responsibility for their own learning.
- To set high expectations for students, to deepen their knowledge and understanding
and to maximise their achievement.
- To use positive management of behaviour in an environment of mutual respect that
allows students to feel safe and secure and promotes their self-esteem.
- To ensure standards of behaviour and appearance of students.
- To be immediately responsible for the processes of identification, assessment,
recording and reporting for the students.
- To create and implement IEPs that ensure individual attention is given in order to help students to learn, make good progress and attain high throughout the academic year.
- Prepare and present informative, helpful and accurate reports to parents.
- To be a role model to students through personal presentation and professional
Qualifications & Experience:
- To be familiar with international standards for assessment and reporting procedures.
- To have a thorough and up-to-date knowledge and understanding of Physical Education and the specifications for examination courses.
- 3 years full time teaching experience at a leading US / American international school.
- Subject related degree & relevant teaching qualification.
- Stable career history.
- Flexible, self motivated.
- Extremely professional and discreet.
- Saudi nationals only (client request).
- Fluent in English as well as written and spoken Arabic.
- Salary of c. 15000SAR all inclusive
- 1yr renewable contracts
ASAP - Jan'23 SD start
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.