Physics Teacher (British Curriculum), Qatar
A highly competitive tax free salary + excellent expat benefits!
m2r Education are working one of the largest co-ed international schools in the Middle East. They need a Physics Teacher for an August 2022 start.
Owned by one of the largest natural gas-producing companies in the world, they school was established to cater primarily for the children of its employees and is located approximately 40Km north of Doha.
Over 4,000 students aged between 3 and 18 from 45 countries, are taught across five buildings, by a dedicated and skilled team of 500+ academic staff, and are supported by a team of more than 50 administrative staff.
- Degree and teaching certificate
- Commited to student well-being and learning
- Please note that due to government requirements we can only consider applicants who are below 50 years old.
- Excellent TAX FREE salary
- Housing allowance
- Furniture allowance
- Economy airfare at the beginning and end of the contract
- Annual economy round-trip air fare paid as a flexible cash allowance to point of origin based on peak summer time fares.
- Reimbursement of local medical expenses for family
- Contribution towards excess baggage expenses.
- Free access to excellent leisure clubs, including restaurants, swimming pools, gymnasiums, squash and tennis courts, running track and playing fields.
- End of service benefits.
- High quality Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- 2yr renewable contract
August 2022 start
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.