KS2 Teacher, Doha, Qatar
TAX-FREE Salary £2000 per month + £1200 accommodation allowance after 3 months, + £400 transport, flights, visa, medical
m2r Education are working with a very prestigious school in Qatar with roots in the UK. We need a KS2 Teacher to join for the new academic year. (ASAP)
This is an independent, British curriculum school for boys and girls, located in a quiet area of Doha. It opened in 2016 and whilst relatively new to Doha, the school is part of a prestigious school group located in the UK with over 500yrs of traditional British values.
They provide an outstanding British curriculum education based upon values of decency and respect, supported by exceptional pastoral care and a wide range of extra-curricular opportunities.
This role would ideally suit a relatively recent graduate with 1 or 2 yrs teaching experience who wishes to develop their career at a famous name.
- BEd / BA in Early Childhood / Primary preferred, although not essential.
- PGCE in primary education if no BEd is essential
- Min 1 years relevant teaching experience – must be with UK curriculum
- Computer proficiency
- Native English speaker from UK or Ireland
- Able to join on 22nd August (You will do your orientation with all the other newly appointed teachers at their school in the UK and then mobilise to Qatar soon after).
- TAX-FREE Salary £2000 per month
- £1200 accommodation allowance after 3 months
- £400 transport allowance
- Return flights
- Work visa
- Medical cover
- 2 yr contract length
- Holidays as per academic calendar
- End of service benefit
Interviews on Skype.
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Start date: 22nd August 2019