French / English Teacher, Qatar
9,583 QAR to 14,200 QAR per month (includes transport allowance) + housing / housing allowance, annual flight allowance, visa, medical, schooling
Modern Foreign Languages
m2r Education are working with this leading British international school who requires a teacher of French & English to join them, by August 2020.
This is a large, modern and state of the art international school with excellent facilities, offering the English national curriculum from EYFS through to A Level.
- Able to teach Primary and up to KS4 French with lower KS3 English.
- Working week Sun – Thurs 07:00 – 15:00 (40 hour week)
Experience / Qualifications
1yr minimum experience
Subject related university degree and teaching qualification from a recognised academic institution. QTS is essential.
Experience teaching the National Curriculum in the UK or a British International School.
- 9,583 QAR (£2140) to 14,200 QAR (£3170) per month (includes transport allowance)
- Housing / housing allowance (Housing is one of the best in Qatar)
- Annual flight allowance
- End of contract bonus
- Medical cover
- Work visa / sponsorship (costs not covered for dependents)
- Schooling (free for 1st child and 75% for the second)
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
- 2yr contract
NOTE: August 2020 (arrival in Qatar by 11 August - if new to Qatar). Early arrival to take account of 14 days quarantine in hotel. Quarantine costs will be paid for by school. If you are already living & working in Qatar, quarantine costs are not covered by school.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.