Head of HR, Qatar
UP TO QR22000 (£5000 / $6000) + EXCELLENT expat benefits!
m2r Education are working with a major international school in Qatar who need a Head of HR on a 2yr contract.
This is one of the largest schools in the Middle East and therefore are looking for a highly experienced indiviudal, ideally with a background in the international school sector.
- 10yrs HRM experience
- CiPD qualified + Bachelor Degree
- Nationality is open HOWEVER, experience of working in a UK or British international school is essential.
- Ability to join by early Sept 2019
- Please note that due to government requirements we can only consider applicants who are below 50 years old.
- UP TO QR22000 (£5000 / $6000)
- Housing allowance or free accommodation.
- Furniture allowance
- Economy airfare at the beginning and end of the contract for family (up to 4 dependents)
- Annual economy round-trip air fare paid as a flexible cash allowance to point of origin based on peak summer time fares.
- Reimbursement of local medical expenses for family
- Schooling for up to 4 dependents
- Contribution towards excess baggage expenses.
- Free access to excellent leisure clubs, including restaurants, swimming pools, gymnasiums, squash and tennis courts, running track and playing fields.
- End of service benefits.
- High quality Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- 2yr renewable contract
End Aug / Early Sept 2019 start