History Teacher, Qatar
Up to 14800QAR/mth (£3100) Tax Free + fully furnished two bedroomed apartment and other fantastic benefits
m2r Education are working with a very well respected British school in Qatar that requires a History Teacher than can teach KS3 and IGCSE for an ASAP start.
Park House school is one of the oldest school in Qatar. Through its rich history, its long standing reputation and many years of commitment to education and hard work by all members of staff, it is one of the most prestigious British schools in Qatar, with places highly sought after at every year group.
Catering for children from ages 3 to 18 (nursery through to Year 13), the school offers a high quality British education with modern approaches to learning. Truly international, the school community hails from over 70 different countries, and is a family of highly diverse individuals whose collective aim is to build a better world through amazing learning.
They are seeking a History teacher with a passion for lifelong learning ASAP.
- BA degree (subject related) + PGCE
- At least two years post qualification experience
- UK / British international school teaching experience essential
- A passion for lifelong learning
- Salary up to 14800QAR/mth (£3100) Tax Free
- Fully furnished two bedroom apartment on a compound
- Compound ammenities include; Swimming pool; tennis court; spa; gym and a Costa Coffee
- Flight at the start and the end of the contract (these contracts will initially be for Jan – June but extension possible for the right candidates. If contract extended then there will be annual flight allowance in intervening years)
Send your CV to us below and we will be in touch if you meet the requirements.