Secondary English Teacher, Qatar
From 9583QAR TAX FREE (£2040 per month), dependent upon experience + housing, flight allowance, medical, visa
m2r Education are seeking qualified English Teacher for a leading COBIS & BSME accredited international British school in Doha, Qatar. Looking to start ASAP.
They deliver a five-star British Curriculum, designed to support children’s growth and development in academic subjects of science, technology, mathematics, languages, humanities, sports, and creative arts. There new state-of-the arts campus caters for boys and girls aged 3 to 18 teaching from EYFS through to A-levels.
Start date is ASAP.
Qualifications / Experience
- BA in subject related degree with teaching qualifications from a recognised institution
- Experience teaching Key Stages 3-5.
- Experience teaching A-level English is desirable.
- Experience teaching the British Curriculum in the UK or a British International School is required
- Experience working overseas is desirable but not essential.
- Maximum age of 50
- From 9583QAR (£2044) to 14200QAR (£3000) TAX FREE (dependent upon experience)
- Staff accommodation or allowance is available
- Baggage allowance if new to Qatar
- Allowance for initial flight to Qatar
- Annual flight allowance
- Medical cover
- Free school place for the first child and 75% discount for the second
- Work visa
- 2 yr contract
ASAP start dates
Initial interviews will be conducted through Zoom.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful