English Teacher, Qatar.
FROM QR9,805 (£2000 / $2700) for NQTs to QR15,429 (£3100 / $4200) for highly experienced teachers + EXCELLENT expat benefits!
m2r Education are working one of the largest co-ed international schools in the Middle East and requirements within the English National Curriculum part of the school. NQTs are welcome to apply!
Owned by one of the largest natural gas-producing companies in the world, they school was established to cater primarily for the children of its employees and is located approximately 40Km north of Doha.
Over 4,000 students aged between 3 and 18 from 45 countries, are taught across five buildings, by a dedicated and skilled team of 500+ academic staff, and are supported by a team of more than 50 administrative staff.
They are seeking a creative and inspirational Teacher of English for January 2020.
- 1yrs relevant teaching experience ideally, NQTs welcome to apply too.
- BA degree (subject related is preferred) + PGCE / teaching licence OR BEd
- Nationality is open HOWEVER, ideally a British passport holder
- Knowledge of teaching British curriculum is essential
- Ability to join by January 2020
- Please note that due to government requirements we can only consider applicants who are below 50 years old.
- FROM QR9,805 (£2000 / $2700) for NQTs to QR15,429 (£3100 / $4200) for highly experienced teachers
- Housing allowance or free accommodation.
- Furniture allowance
- Economy airfare at the beginning and end of the contract for family (up to 4 dependents)
- Annual economy round-trip air fare paid as a flexible cash allowance to point of origin based on peak summer time fares.
- Reimbursement of local medical expenses for family
- Schooling for up to 4 dependents
- Contribution towards excess baggage expenses.
- Free access to excellent leisure clubs, including restaurants, swimming pools, gymnasiums, squash and tennis courts, running track and playing fields.
- End of service benefits.
- High quality Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- 2yr renewable contract
January 2020 start
We will need 3 references plus a copy of your recent DBS / police clearance to process your application.