Teacher of Art, Film & Photography, Qatar.
FROM QR9,805 (£2000 / $2700) for NQTs to QR15,429 (£3100 / $4200) for highly experienced teachers + EXCELLENT expat benefits!
m2r Education are working one of the largest co-ed international schools in the Middle East and requirements within the English National Curriculum part of the school. NQTs are welcome to apply!
Owned by one of the largest natural gas-producing companies in the world, they school was established to cater primarily for the children of its employees and is located approximately 40Km north of Doha.
Over 4,000 students aged between 3 and 18 from 45 countries, are taught across five buildings, by a dedicated and skilled team of 500+ academic staff, and are supported by a team of more than 50 administrative staff.
They are seeking a creative and inspirational Teacher of Art, Film & photography for September 2019.
Their large and dynamic art department offers art and film and photography at KS3, IGCSE and A level. They are fully equipped with two Mac suits, kiln and three printing presses and their expertise covers textiles, ceramics, printmaking, 3D design and painting.
- 1yrs relevant teaching experience ideally, NQTs welcome to apply too.
- BA degree (subject related are preferred) + PGCE / teaching licence OR BEd
- Nationality is open HOWEVER, you must have excellent English language skills and experience working within an International School environment.
- Knowledge of teaching one of the follow curriculum would be preferred IGCSE, A-LEVELS, IB or American Diploma.
- Ability to join by early Sept 2019
- A strong painting and drawing background in addition to a good knowledge of digital photography and editing would be ideal
- Please note that due to government requirements we can only consider applicants who are below 50 years old.
- FROM QR9,805 (£2000 / $2700) for NQTs to QR15,429 (£3100 / $4200) for highly experienced teachers
- Housing allowance or free accommodation.
- Furniture allowance
- Economy airfare at the beginning and end of the contract for family (up to 4 dependents)
- Annual economy round-trip air fare paid as a flexible cash allowance to point of origin based on peak summer time fares.
- Reimbursement of local medical expenses for family
- Schooling for up to 4 dependents
- Contribution towards excess baggage expenses.
- Free access to excellent leisure clubs, including restaurants, swimming pools, gymnasiums, squash and tennis courts, running track and playing fields.
- End of service benefits.
- High quality Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- 2yr renewable contract
End Aug / Early Sept 2019 start
We will need 3 references plus a copy of your recent DBS / police clearance to process your application.