Art Teacher (CBSE), Qatar
A highly competitive tax free salary
m2r Education are working one of the largest co-ed international schools in the Middle East.
Owned by one of the largest natural gas-producing companies in the world, they school was established to cater primarily for the children of its employees and is located approximately 40Km north of Doha.
Over 4,000 students aged between 3 and 18 from 45 countries, are taught across five buildings, by a dedicated and skilled team of 500+ academic staff, and are supported by a team of more than 50 administrative staff.
They are seeking a creative and inspirational CBSE Teacher of Art for an early 2022 start.
- 2 years full time teaching experience
- BA degree (subject related are preferred) + PGCE / teaching licence OR BEd
- Indian passport holders only and you must have excellent English language skills and experience working within a CBSE International School environment.
- Ability to join by early 2022
- Please note that due to government requirements we can only consider applicants who are below 50 years old.
- FROM QR9,805 (£2000 / $2700) for NQTs to QR15,429 (£3100 / $4200) for highly experienced teachers
- Housing allowance
- Furniture allowance
- Economy airfare at the beginning and end of the contract
- Annual economy round-trip air fare paid as a flexible cash allowance to point of origin based on peak summer time fares.
- Contribution towards excess baggage expenses.
- Free access to excellent leisure clubs, including restaurants, swimming pools, gymnasiums, squash and tennis courts, running track and playing fields.
- End of service benefits.
- High quality Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- 2yr renewable contract
Early 2022 start
We will need 3 references plus a copy of your recent DBS / police clearance to process your application.