Transport, Logistics and Warehousing Tutor - Peterborough
£25,000 - £35,000
Training & Development
m2r Education are working with this training and development company who provide a range of public services, including employment support, skills training, independent living, prison education. In addition, they are recognised as being one of the Top 25 Education and Training providers to work for.
They need a Transport/Logistics/Warehousing Tutor to join their Peterborough team.
- To deliver innovative, engaging and motivational learning sessions to learners, which will develop their skills, knowledge and behaviours and support them with their longer term goals and career aspirations.
- Level 3 teaching qualification in supply chain / logistics / warehousing
- Assessor qualification (TAQA, D32, D33, A1 or equivalent)
- At least 2 years vocational experience
- Able to display a wide range of teaching methods to engage learners from all ages, abilities and backgrounds, including learners with significant barriers to employment and training.
- Experience of working with learners with various complex learner needs.
- Experience of working with unemployed learners with various barriers to employment.
- Valid DBS.
- £25,000 - £35,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sharesave scheme
- Refer a Friend reward scheme
- Cycle to Work
- Plus more!
For safeguarding purposes, a valid DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.