Career Coach/Employer Relationship Manager - Peterborough
£25k to £30k + excellent benefits
Training & Development
m2r Education are working with this training and development company who provide a range of public services, including employment support, skills training, independent living, prison education. In addition, they are recognised as being one of the Top 25 Education and Training providers to work for.
They need a Career Coach/Employer Relationship Manager who can work within Peterborough This is a customer facing role.
- You will engage with potential learners to assess their eligibility and goals in order to enrol them onto an appropriate programme of learning.
- To support and encourage learners to learn and personally and professionally grow through appropriate Careers, Information, Advice and Guidance (CIAG), throughout their learning journey.
- Work closely with colleagues such as Tutors to support the learners on their journey and offer support.
- To maintain contact and dialogue with learner’s post programme to track destination and offer opportunities for further learning as appropriate.
- Building relationships with local employers, or national employers with a local footprint.
- Identifying and securing opportunities for learners which may be vacancies with guaranteed interviews, sustainable jobs, traineeships, or apprenticeships.
- Selling services to organisations, generating leads, meeting the recruitment needs of learners and customers and this is in line with the local labour market needs to ensure needs and demands are met and it fulfils the local employer strategies.
- Level 2 Information, Advice or Guidance (IAG) course and willingness to work towards L3
- Knowledge of unemployed provision and employer / learner engagement experience.
- Previous experience in supporting with careers advice and guidance, sourcing opportunities, and engaging with local referral partners and networks.
- Knowledge of local and regional labour market and knowledge of employment trends, business threats and opportunities, also commercially aware.
- Able to demonstrate success in building and maintaining effective business relationships with internal and external customers, maximising business opportunities.
- Demonstrate continued success of having met and exceeded stretching targets in a sales role.
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritisation skills coupled with the ability to manage own workload.
- Knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures relating to Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety and Data Protection of all learners.
- Ability to engage with and motivate learners from all backgrounds and respond appropriately to their individual needs.
- Able to travel to meet the demands of the business and the role.
- Valid DBS
- £25k - £30k dep upon experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sharesave scheme
- Refer a Friend reward scheme
- Cycle to Work
- Plus more!
For safeguarding purposes, a valid DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.