Training Co-ordinator - Peterborough
up to £20k + excellent benefits
Training & Development
m2r Education are working with this training and development company who provide a range of public services, including employment support, skills training, independent living, prison education. In addition, they are recognised as being one of the Top 25 Education and Training providers to work for.
They need a Training Co-ordinator to cover the Peterborough area.
- Ensure smooth transition of learners to ensure that learner journey paperwork is completed accuratley and on time.
- Provide a professional welcome and support for all learners.
- GCSE or equivalent qualification in Maths and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- A Business Administration qualification and experience within an administrative environment is desirable
- Demonstrable organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively with challenging behaviour
- Strong IT skills GCSE Grade C or equivalent in Digital Skills
- Valid DBS.
- £20k - £25k
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sharesave scheme
- Refer a Friend reward scheme
- Cycle to Work
- Plus more!
For safeguarding purposes, a valid DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.