History Teacher (Gr 9 - 12), Karachi, Pakistan
UP TO $63k TAX FREE per annum (Dept exp / quals), housing, full family package etc
m2r Education are working with this leading American international school based in Karachi, Pakistan They are hiring highly qualified American Teachers to join in August 2020.
This is an independent, coeducational day school which offers an educational program from KG to Gr 12 for students of all nationalities. The school was founded in almost 70yrs ago and currently has c.500 students.
The school is housed in a modern facility on approximately 10 acres of land, it is well equipped with elementary and secondary school libraries, science and language laboratories, 3 computer laboratories, a gymnasium, a swimming pool, tennis and squash courts and an athletic field.
The curriculum is modeled in line with U.S. independent college-preparatory day schools and AP courses are offered in 13 subjects with all instruction in English. All graduates go on to colleges and universities in the United States, Canada or the United Kingdom. The school is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, and is a member of NESA, AAIE, NAIS, ERB and SAISA.
You will teach Biology and Enviromental Science so you must be proficient in both.
- 2 yrs minimum experience teaching American Common Core Curriculum
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited, campus based university + relevant teaching licence
- US nationals ONLY
- Max age of 50 due to visa processing restrictions
- Able to join by August 2020
- From USD 32000 to USD 63000 tax free per annum (dept on experience & quals)
- 2 year contract (renewable). Contract bonus of up to $3500 per employee in the 3rd yr and then $5000 every year thereafter
- Campus based housing provided, fully furnished incl TV and internet. Size will depend on whether you are arriving on your own or with family.
- Cargo allowance
- Retirement pay, paid into US retirement account
- Settling in allowance ($200 /employee + $50/ dependent, paid upon arrival)
- Return airfare for all family + annual flights
- 100% schooling for up to 3 children
- Transportation provided
- Medical & life insurance provided
- Health / sports club membership + US Consulate American Club membership
- All visa costs paid for by school
Aug 2020 start.