Oxbridge Tutor (Law Graduate) - m2r Online Tutors
m2r Education are looking for Oxford / Cambridge University Law graduates who are able to offer online, 1-2-1, admissions tutoring.
- Provide 1-2-1 academic support for students applying to study at Oxford University
- Offer mock interview coaching and college application advice
- Support students with their admissions test and required subject material
- You MUST be a graduate of either Oxford or Cambridge University and completed your undergraduate studies in the above named subject(s).
- Ideally you will have continued your university education at either Oxford or Cambridge University and already be offering similar support.
- Robust internet connection
- Patient, flexible, highly motivated
- Extremely professional and customer focussed
- Able to create tuition plans and provide post lesson feedback
- c. £30ph
ALL Tutors MUST be able to provide proof of qualifications and 2 professional references. We will NOT accept any Tutors without these details.