Online Science Teacher - Aviation
c. £2800 / $4000 per month
m2r Education are working with this highly prestigious aviation college based in Saudi Arabia. They need an Online Science Teacher to join immediately on a full time basis.
Drawing upon over 75 years of pilot training expertise, their pilot training programs provide focused training to aspiring pilots across Saudi Arabia and The Middle East and starts with a foundation year followed by a premier ground school courses with high quality flying instruction delivered in accordance with the Saudi Aviation Authority requirements. They have the resources and expertise to train up to 400 cadet pilots per year.
- To provide high quality administrative support to the Curriculum Coordinator and instructors, as well as with curriculum-related tasks.
- To liaise with the Curriculum Coordinator and prioritise work given to ensure that each department has the required access to resources.
- To use IT for retrieving information/resources for teaching staff.
- To input data to departmental databases as directed by Curriculum Coordinator.
- To complete general administrative duties as required.
- To communicate effectively with all staff and students.
- To support, implement and encourage new processes and systems.
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained at all time.
- To undertake additional curriculum-related tasks as allocated, appropriate to this position.
- Assist Department in tasks as required.
- Bachelor degree in Science / Education
- 3yrs post teaching qualification experience
- Native speaker of English (as stipulated by the client)
- Previous Saudi experience is preferred
- Previous experience of academic coordination
- c. £2800 / $4000 per month
- 30 days annual leave
Start date - Immediately (Online)
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.