Online History (IB / AP / A Level) Tutor
m2r Education need online History (IB / AP / A Level) Tutor Tutors who have excellent experience to teach students at international schools inside and also outside of China.
These roles are with a major international school group in China who have developed a brand new online teaching platform.
You will receive full training on the online teaching platform (ClassIn) prior to commencement of lessons. Classes will be either 1-2-1 or a maximum of 4 students per group.
- IB / AP / A Level experience is ESSENTIAL
- Ideally 5 years full time teaching experience
- Recognised teaching qualifications
- Robust internet connection
- Patient, flexible, highly motivated
- Extremely professional and customer focussed
- Able to plan lessons and provide post lesson feedback
- Teachers will need to design the lesson in order to teach in this program
- Teaching platform used: https://www.classin.com/en/
- Full training will be provided and curriculum overview provided also
- $27 / £20 per hour
Ongoing start dates.
In order to tutor for m2r Education, ALL Tutors MUST be able to provide proof of teaching qualifications, ID, birth certificate / change of name, current DBS / police checks and contact details where we can apply for 2 professional references, one must be your current employer. You must also be enrolled on the DBS update service if you live / have lived in the UK and have undertaken safeguarding training in the last 12 months. We are able to provide access to an online course if you require. You can also refer to our current safer recruitment policy for further information.
If you are an ESL Teacher then please review our online ESL roles, as these posts are for qualified school teachers with QTS / teaching licence.
Due to changing demand we will sometimes need to hire additional online Tutors. If so, we will post here so keep an eye out and contact us if you are interested, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.m2ronlinetutors.com