Online IBDP Environmental Systems and Societies Tutor
£ dept on experience and role
m2r Education need online IBDP Environmental Systems and Societies tutors who have excellent experience to teach students overseas. These are ongoing assignments and you will teach students on a 1-2-1 and small group basis.
These roles are excellent opportunities for teachers who want the flexibility of online teaching on days and times to suit your needs.
You must be flexible working across different time zones
- Experience of teaching IBDP Environmental Systems and Societies is ESSENTIAL
- Ideally 5 years full time, in school teaching experience where English is the medium of communication.
- Native like English communication skills (written / oral). If 1st language is not English, then IELTS 8.5 is a bare minimum.
- Recognised teaching qualifications (eg QTS)
- Willingness to create lesson plans and provide timely feedback (essential)
- Enhanced DBS on update service / police clearance certificate
- Robust internet connection
- Patient, flexible, highly motivated
- Extremely professional and customer focussed
Start dates are ongoing, hourly rate will vary dependent upon the assignment and your qualifications and experience.
In order to tutor for m2r Education, ALL Tutors MUST be able to provide proof of teaching qualifications, ID, birth certificate / change of name, current DBS / police checks and contact details where we can apply for 2 professional references, one must be your current employer. You must also be enrolled on the DBS update service if you live / have lived in the UK and have undertaken safeguarding training in the last 12 months. We are able to provide access to an online course if you require. You can also refer to our current safer recruitment policy for further information
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.