Economics Tutor (IB / AP / A Level)
£ dept on experience and role
m2r Education need online Economics Tutors who have excellent experience to teach students in the UK and overseas. These are ongoing assignments and you will teach students on a 1-2-1 and small group basis.
You must have experience teaching one of the following curricula in a UK or US school:
- A Level
These roles are excellent opportunities for teachers who want the flexibility of online teaching on days and times to suit your needs.
Your work will be with private high net worth families in the UK and overseas, UK mainstream schools and international online schools. Work will generally be private however you may be asked to tutor small student groups.
We have clients across the globe, therefore you must be flexible with working across timezones and potentially anti-social hours.
- Experience of teaching Economics is ESSENTIAL
- Ideally 5 years full time teaching experience in a UK or US school where English is the medium of communication.
- Native like English communication skills (written / oral). If 1st language is not English, then IELTS 8.5 is a bare minimum.
- Recognised teaching qualifications (eg QTS)
- Willingness to create lesson plans and provide timely feedback (essential)
- Enhanced DBS on update service / police clearance certificate
- Robust internet connection
- Patient, flexible, highly motivated
- Extremely professional and customer focussed
Start dates are ongoing, hourly rate will vary dependent upon the assignment and your qualifications and experience.
In order to tutor for m2r Education, ALL Tutors MUST be able to provide proof of teaching qualifications, ID, birth certificate / change of name, current DBS / police checks and contact details where we can apply for 2 professional references, one must be your current employer. You must also be enrolled on the DBS update service if you live / have lived in the UK and have undertaken safeguarding training in the last 12 months. We are able to provide access to an online course if you require. You can also refer to our current safer recruitment policy for further information