Online IB Design Technology Tutor
£16 / $20 per hour
Design & Technology
m2r Education need online IB Design Technology Tutors who have excellent experience to teach students at an online American school.
The majority of students are in China so bear this in mind re timezones.
This school provides an online curriculum to students who wish to continue their studies in the USA. They use state of the art online technology to deliver lessons to students across the globe, with the vast majority of students being Chinese.
You will receive full training on the online teaching platform prior to commencement of lessons.
- Deliver 1-2-1 or small group lessons.
- Plan lessons and provide post lesson feedback.
- Create quizzes and help with exam preparation.
- IB teaching and exam preparation experience is ESSENTIAL.
- Ideally 5 years full time teaching experience.
- Recognised teaching qualifications.
- Robust internet connection.
- Patient, flexible, highly motivated.
- Extremely professional and customer focussed.
- Able to plan lessons and provide post lesson feedback.
- Teachers will need to design the lesson in order to teach in this program.
- Full training will be provided and curriculum overview provided also.
- This will be based on needs, however Tutors are currently receiving up to 100 hours per month.
- The majority of students are in China so bear this in mind re timezones.
- $20 / £16 per hour
Ongoing start dates.
In order to tutor for m2r Education, ALL Tutors MUST be able to provide proof of teaching qualifications, ID, birth certificate / change of name, current DBS / police checks and contact details where we can apply for 2 professional references, one must be your current employer. You must also be enrolled on the DBS update service if you live / have lived in the UK and have undertaken safeguarding training in the last 12 months. We are able to provide access to an online course if you require. You can also refer to our current safer recruitment policy for further information.