Training & Curriculum Manager - Full Stack Engineering (Ideally UK based, working from home)
c. £80k + share options
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education need a Software Engineering Trainer with python experience to deliver online tutoring for a UK company. ASAP start.
This UK based organisation exists to connect ambitious young people from all backgrounds with the brightest career opportunities. They partner with 250+ of the world’s leading employers (including the likes of Amazon, Google & Goldman Sachs) and support 400,000+ graduates as they move into the world of work.
They have recently lauched a training academy as part of their mission to train 100,000+ young people in technology and digital skills over the next five years.
They have purpose built a free-to-access training and development bootcamp that will train graduates to become Full Stack Software Engineers in order to help them secure their first jobs. Training of the first cohort of 50 learners started in February this year with many more planned.
Due to this expansion they need a Training and Curriculum Manager with the knowledge, passion and experience to not only train, coach and manage current Full Stack Trainers but also deliver training to junior software engineers.
Experience / Qualifications
- Current / recent experience as a Lead Trainer, mentoring Full Stack Trainers
- Strong experience in training people in Software Engineering
- Experience training, mentoring, or supporting junior software engineers
- An expert communicator at all levels of an organisation
- Hands on / commercial experience and an understanding of how it works “in the real world” not just in a classroom
- An entrepreneurial mind who is passionate about developing others and is excited by the prospect of truly disrupting and innovating an industry
- An understanding of the entry-level technology market and the requirements of a junior software engineer
- c. £80k basic salary
- Share options after 1yr's service
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful