ESL Teacher Trainer - Dammam, Saudi Arabia
SAR17000 (c. £3200 / $4400 per month) TAX FREE + usual expat bens
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are working with this highly prestigious aviation college based in Saudi Arabia. They need a Teacher Trainer to join immediately on a full time basis.
Drawing upon over 75 years of pilot training expertise, their pilot training programs provide focused training to aspiring pilots across Saudi Arabia and The Middle East and starts with a foundation year followed by a premier ground school courses with high quality flying instruction delivered in accordance with the Saudi Aviation Authority requirements. They have the resources and expertise to train up to 400 cadet pilots per year.
- Observing lessons and identifying teachers’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Providing feedback, advice, and individual training sessions for teachers.
- Organizing workshops, training sessions, and events where guest speakers inspire teachers.
- Collaborating with teachers, academic managers, and other staff to develop improved curricula, lesson plans, assessments, and classroom management techniques.
- Setting weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals for teachers as well as students, and providing advice and guidance to ensure these goals are met.
- Returning to classrooms to reassess and audit progress once teachers have completed their training.
- Supervising classroom activities, taking notes, and writing up reports to share with school administrators and relevant stakeholders.
- Developing new strategies and plans for an improved learning experience, in collaboration with the academic department/curriculum staff.
- Keeping abreast of developments in teaching as well as your relevant subject area.
- Building teacher networks and encouraging teachers to share their resources and knowledge.
- Assist departments in tasks as required Ability to travel as needed throughout the Kingdom sites and have shift flexibility to ensure evening personnel compliance
Ideally a PhD in education or subject discipline and relevant teaching certification(s)
5+ years’ experience within teacher training & assessment
Extensive teaching experience in the subject area or a related discipline.
Experience teaching adults
Strong planning and organizational skills.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Patience and resilience.
A high degree of diplomacy.
Great conflict resolution skills.
- Native speaker of English (as stipulated by the client)
- Previous Saudi experience is preferred
- SAR16000 (c. £3000 / $4200 per month) TAX FREE
- Usual expat benefits
- 30 days annual leave
Start date - Immediately
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.