Principal (Primary), Oman
£4,900 per month (2500 OMR per month) TAX FREE INCL accommodation + yearly flights, visa,
m2r Education are working with a new school based in Duqm, Oman. They require a fully qualified male school principal to join the team by 1st November.
Duqm is a port town currently experiencing significant development, you can read more here: https://www.duqm.gov.om/
The school offers Ministry approved Cambridge International Curriculum to pupils belonging to different nationalities in the local area, admitting pupils from KG1 – Grade 5 in a purpose build campus spanning 15,000 SQM. The school offers the best academic programmes, rich array of resources, facilities, and co-curricular opportunities to pupils so they can gain essential skills.
- Male UK passport holder
- Qualified to Degree level and above/ Masters degree preferred
- Must have a PGCE or equivalent
- Qualified to work in GCC
- Must have strong academic experience - International British curriculum preferred.
- Leadership experience (minimum of 10 years international school experience) within a primary school setting
- Teaching and leading experience in Middle East region is an added advantage
- 2 year contract (renewable)
- £4,900 per month (2500 OMR per month) TAX FREE INCL accommodation + yearly flights, visa, medical
- Accommodation (Will be provided to overseas staff for the duration of their employment contract; 2 bed, semi furnished accommodation.
- Yearly flights
- Medical insurance
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
1st November Start Date.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.