Primary Teachers (female) Grades 1-5 Oman
FROM 900OMR (£1700 / USD2300 / ZAR29000) + housing, flights, medical, visa
m2r Education are looking for experienced, female Primary Teachers for a brand new branch of an international school near Seeb, in Oman. Roles are available for Grades 1 - 5 you will teach Maths, English and Science.
The new school building opened in 2015, an extension of an international school originally opened over 10 years ago. Currently the school has around 900 students and 80 staff, and the new building will cater to the ongoing expansion of this organisation, with around 20 new classrooms and other facilities. The school provides a quality education based on the American curriculum for K-12 students.
All teaching positions are to start on 1st August 2018
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- All candidates must have Bachelor degree in education (no exceptions)
- Teachers should have between 3-5 years’ experience of teaching primary students (Two years continuous experience at one school).
- International school experience is preferred
- All candidates should express their willingness to respect the Omani and Islamic culture
- Teachers will teach English, Maths and Science to primary students
- Due to visa availability, teachers should be from: UK, US, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand or Ireland
- 2 year contract (renewable)
- FROM 900OMR (£1700 / USD2300 / ZAR29000), dependent upon experience
- Free, shared, furnished accommodation provided (Teaching couples will receive a 2 bedroom furnished apartment)
- Annual return air ticket / ticket allowance
- Medical and life insurance in Oman
- 50 - 60 days paid leave in the summer depending on school calendar
Interviews will be conducted from now, with offers made to join in August 2018.