Primary Teachers, Oman
TAX FREE between 900OMR - 1100OMR per month (£21k / $28k - £26k / $34k per yr)+ accommodation, flights, medical, visa + 70 days total paid leave
m2r Education require Primary Teachers for an American International School in Muscat, Oman. Jan '19 starts.
It opened in September 2001 and currently has more than 950 students distributed into 40 classrooms from Kindergarten to Grade 12.
These are 2 year, renewable contracts and working hours are 7am to 3pm, Sunday to Thursday.
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Education or a BA in Childcare / Primary Studies and a PGCE / teaching licence for Ministry of Education approval
- Min 3yrs experience (with 2yrs min at the same school)
- American international curriculum experience
- Willingness to complete a two year contract
- Must be native English speakers from UK, USA, or South Africa
- TAX FREE between 900OMR - 1100OMR per month (£21k / $28k - £26k / $34k per annum)
- Shared, furnished accommodation for single teachers
- 2 bedroom, furnished accommodation for married couples
- Annual return ticket allowance
- Medical and life insurance in the Sultanate of Oman.
- 70 days paid total annual leave
If you meet the minimum criteria then please send your CV, relevant documents and 3 professional references (one MUST be from a recent Head of School).
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Start date: Jan 2019
Want to know more about living and working in Oman? Watch this video...