Primary Teachers, Oman
UP TO 1100OMR/mth (£27k) TAX FREE per yr plus FREE accommodation + flights, visa, medical
m2r Education are working with this accredited international school based in Muscat, Oman.
Founded over 30yrs ago as the first school in Oman to pioneer the IGCSE/’A’ level curriculum, this is a private, coeducational day school, licensed by the Omani Ministry of Education to deliver the English
National Curriculum alongside Arabic, Islamic Studies and Social Studies from the Omani curriculum, to students of all nationalities.
The school offers some of the best facilities of any school in the Sultanate. They include:
- More than 45 fully equipped teaching classrooms for 25 students each.
- Four (4) fully air conditioned floors covering approximately 10,000 square metres.
- High speed network with a computer, overhead mounted projector, speakers, and internet access in all classrooms and offices.
- A 300+ seat Theatre/Auditorium. Hi-tech sound and lighting system for Drama and Musical productions.
- Sports facilities include :- Multi-gym building and classroom, Grass football pitch, Senior Swimming, Junior Swimming Pool, Volleyball Court, Basketball Court/Tennis Court, Gymnasium, Activity playgrounds.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- All candidates must have Bachelor degree in education (if degree not in English then a translation is required) OR subject related Bachelor Degree and PGCE with QTS.
- Teachers should have at least 2 years’ of relevant teaching experience
- International school experience is preferred
- Cambridge / English National Curriculum experience preferred
- Due to visa availability, teachers should be from the UK or Ireland and be no older than 58yrs of age
- Single status applicants are preferred.
- NOTE - Teachers who have previously held an Employment Visa in Oman are not able to be considered unless it is a minimum of 2 years since that visa was cancelled [proof of cancellation of Oman visa is required].
- 2 year contract (renewable)
- UP TO 1100OMR/mth (£27k) TAX FREE per yr
- Accommodation (furnished) provided incl subsidised utilities
- Return flights every year
- Schooling assistance provided
- Medical insurance
- Baggage allowance for first time entering Oman
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
- Gratuity (1/2 month salary paid at end of contract)
ASAP Start Dates