Primary Teacher, Oman
FROM 850 - 1100 OMR (£1800/$2200 - £2300/$2800) per month TAX FREE plus accommodation, flights, visa, medical
m2r Education are working with the largest private education provider in Oman offering a bilingual Arabic / English national curriculum from 3 - 18.
They have a number of campuses all in Muscat and need a Primary Teacher to join for the new academic year.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- UK teaching experience and qualifcations are preferred
- PGCE / Teaching Licence in area of specialisation to be backed by 4 years of experience.
- Bachelor degree in specific stream. E.g. Bachelor in Primary for a Primary teacher etc. If the Bachelor’s is not in area of specialisation, then you will need 10 years’ relevant experience and be able to prove this with letters of reference / experience
- NOC, if required for candidates currently based at Oman.
- Age below 58 years old.
- 2 year contract (renewable)
- FROM 850 - 1100 OMR (£1800/$2200 - £2300/$2800) per month
- Accommodation provided.
- Return flights
- Schooling (depending on availability)
- Medical insurance
- Work visa
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
- End of service benefit
August 2020 starts
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.