KG / Elementary Homeroom Teacher, Muscat, Oman
m2r Education are working with this accredited international school based in Muscat, Oman. They need KG / Elementary Homeroom Teachers for an August 2023 start.
They are are an Omani school that provides an international standard of education using an American Curriculum as the foundation for learning. Their first school opened its doors in September 2001 and has been successfully growing ever since. Their second branch opened its doors in September 2015, and the school has managed to build a solid reputation within the surrounding community and continues to experience positive growth.
The school offers all facilities including fully equipped classrooms for art, music, science and computing, as well as a library, sports field and clinic.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- All candidates must have Bachelor degree in education OR subject related Bachelor Degree and QTS / teaching licence
- Teachers should have at least 2 years’ of relevant teaching experience
- International school experience is preferred
- Native English speaker
- Single status applicants are preferred.
- 2 year contract (renewable)
- Excellent Salary!!
- Accommodation (furnished) provided
- Flight ticket allowance
- Medical insurance
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
- Gratuity (1/2 month salary paid at end of contract)
Aug 2023 start
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.