Music Teacher (Secondary), Oman
FROM 1200 - 1600 OMR (£28k - £38k) TAX FREE INCL accommodation / allowance + flights, visa, medical
m2r Education are working with this rapidly expanding British international school based in Muscat, Oman. They need a Music Teacher, who can join now.
The school is a new innovative British school which opened in September 2016. Initially welcoming both expatriate and local Omani children from the ages of 3 to 12 in their Pre-prep and Prep school, with children progressing organically through the school on a year by year basis, ultimately providing a British Education for children from 3 to 18 years of age.
They currently have children of 38 different nationalities enrolled in the school.
- UK passport holder
- BEd + 2yrs experience OR BSc + PGCE + 5yrs experience
- Able to join at very short notice
- 2 year contract (renewable)
- FROM 1200 - 1600 OMR (£28k - £38k) TAX FREE, dependent upon experience - this INCLUDES the accomodation allowance of 425 OMR per month.
- Accommodation / allowance (Will be provided to overseas staff for the duration of their employment contract; 1 or 2 bed; subject to availability and need; Furniture, curtains / blinds, white goods, starter kit. Note: If this option is selected the accommodation allowance above will be deducted at source).
- Return flight allowance
- Initial flight to Oman is provided
- Schooling (100% for first child and 50% for second children
- Medical insurance for family up to 2 children
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.