English Teacher, Oman
£2,039 per month (1000 OMR per month) TAX FREE INCL accommodation + flights, visa, medical
m2r Education are working with a new school based in Salalah, Oman. They need an English Teacher (primary), who can join ASAP, initially teaching online, until able to enter Oman in November.
The school is a new innovative British school opening soon for 2020/21 Academic year. The school will offer Ministry approved Cambridge International Curriculum to pupils belonging to different nationalities in the local area. In its first phase, the school will admit pupils from FS – KS3 (K – Grade 6) in a purpose build campus. Renowned for its beautiful beaches, Salalah is an excellent location for teachers looking for a different pace of life. For those looking to save money, the cost of living in Salalah is a fraction of that in the UK, meaning your money will go considerably further! Click here for a full cost of living comparision.
- UK passport holder
- Min 5yrs teaching exp + BEd with QTS
- Or Min 5yrs teaching exp + Bachelor Degree and PGCE
- 2 year contract (renewable)
- £2,039 per month (1000 OMR per month) TAX FREE INCL accommodation + flights, visa, medical
- Accommodation (Will be provided to overseas staff for the duration of their employment contract; 1bed, semi furnished accommodation.
- Return flight allowance
- Initial flight to Oman is provided
- Medical insurance
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.