EAL Teacher, Oman
FROM 1200 - 1600 OMR (£28k - £38k) TAX FREE INCL accommodation / allowance + flights, visa, medical
m2r Education are working A'soud Global School (AGS). This rapidly expanding British international school based in Muscat, Oman. They need an EAL Teacher, who can join by Sept '20.
The school is a new innovative British school which opened in September 2016. Initially welcoming both expatriate and local Omani children from the ages of 3 to 12 in their Pre-prep and Prep school, with children progressing organically through the school on a year by year basis, ultimately providing a British Education for children from 3 to 18 years of age.
They currently have children of 38 different nationalities enrolled in the school.
- UK passport holder
Min 4yrs teaching exp + BEd with QTS, OR;
Min 5yrs teaching exp + Bachelor Degree in teaching subject, PGCE, QTS, OR;
Min 10yrs teaching exp + Bachelor Degree in ANY subject, PGCE, QTS
- 2 year contract (renewable)
- FROM 1200 - 1600 OMR (£28k - £38k) TAX FREE, dependent upon experience - this INCLUDES the accomodation allowance of 425 OMR per month.
- Accommodation / allowance (Will be provided to overseas staff for the duration of their employment contract; 1 or 2 bed; subject to availability and need; Furniture, curtains / blinds, white goods, starter kit. Note: If this option is selected the accommodation allowance above will be deducted at source).
- Return flight allowance
- Initial flight to Oman is provided
- Schooling (100% for first child and 50% for second children
- Medical insurance for family up to 2 children
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
Sept '20 start.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.