Drama Teacher, Oman
FROM 1200 - 1600 OMR (£28k - £38k) TAX FREE INCL accommodation / allowance + flights, visa, medical
m2r Education are working with this British international school based in Muscat, Oman. They need a Drama Teacher who can join by Sept '20.
This is an all through school offering the English national curriculum. Well respected with over 50 nationalities and fantastic facilties, they can offer an excellent career to aspiring teachers.
- UK passport holder
Min 4yrs teaching exp + BEd with QTS, OR;
Min 5yrs teaching exp + Bachelor Degree in teaching subject, PGCE, QTS, OR;
Min 10yrs teaching exp + Bachelor Degree in ANY subject, PGCE, QTS
- 2 year contract (renewable)
- FROM 1200 - 1600 OMR (£28k - £38k) TAX FREE, dependent upon experience - this INCLUDES the accomodation allowance.
- Return flight allowance
- Initial flight to Oman is provided
- Schooling (100% for first child and 50% for second children
- Medical insurance for family up to 2 children
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
Sept '20 start.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.