Primary School Principal, Oman
FROM 1500 OMR - 1900 OMR (£3200 / USD3800 per mth) + housing, flights, medical, visa
m2r Education are looking for experienced Primary School Principal for an international school in Oman.
The new school building opened in 2015, an extension of an international school originally opened over 10 years ago. Currently the school has around 900 students and 80 staff, and the new building will cater to the ongoing expansion of this organisation, with around 20 new classrooms and other facilities. The school provides a quality education based on the American curriculum for K-12 students.
Positions to start August 2019
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- All candidates must have Bachelor degree in education as well as a Masters degree in education management / administration (no exceptions)
- Minimum of 4 years’ teaching experience and 4yrs as a School Principal
- International school experience is preferred
- US common core curriculum would be an advantage
- All candidates should express their willingness to respect the Omani and Islamic culture
- The school has asked for US / UK / Irish / Canadian applicants only
- 2 year contract (renewable)
- FROM 1500 OMR - 1900 OMR (£3200 / USD3800 per month), dependent upon experience
- Free, furnished apartment
- Annual return air ticket allowance
- Medical and life insurance in Oman
- 50 days paid leave in the summer depending on school calendar
Interviews will be conducted from now, with offers made to join in August 2019.