Homeroom / Elementary Teachers, Oman
TAX FREE between 900OMR - 1100OMR per month (£23k / $27k - £29k / $34k per yr)+ accommodation, flights, medical, visa + 70 days total paid leave
m2r Education require Homeroom / Elementary Teachers for an American International School in Muscat, Oman. ASAP starts.
They have two branches in Muscat, both well established with a predominantly Omani roll.
These are 2 year, renewable contracts and working hours are 7am to 3pm, Sunday to Thursday.
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Education or a BA in Childcare / Primary Studies and a PGCE / teaching licence for Ministry of Education approval
- Min 2yrs experience
- American international curriculum experience
- Willingness to complete a two year contract
- Must be native English speakers
- TAX FREE between 900OMR - 1100OMR per month (£23k / $27k - £29k / $34k per yr per annum)
- Shared, furnished accommodation for single teachers
- 2 bedroom, furnished accommodation for married couples
- Annual return ticket allowance
- Medical and life insurance in the Sultanate of Oman.
- 70 days paid total annual leave
If you meet the minimum criteria then please send your CV, relevant documents and 3 professional references (one MUST be from a recent Head of School).
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Start date: ASAP
Want to know more about living and working in Oman? Watch this video...