ESL Teacher (male / female), Oman
TOTAL PACKAGE 1300 OMR/mth (£2600 / $3400) INCL allowances + medical, work visa
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are seeking male & female ESL Teachers to work for technical colleges in Oman. Sept 2020 starts.
Colleges are situated in Muscat, Musanna, Nizwa, Ibri, Sur, Salalah and Sohar and location will be assigned at offer stage.
- Plan and deliver engaging and interactive lessons aimed at achieving key learning outcomes
- Use initiative in supplementing and adapting materials according to the needs of the learners and/or context
- Implement a student-centered approach and support the development of learner autonomy
- Use digital teaching aids to enhance teaching and learning
- Demonstrate cultural awareness and sensitivity at all times
- Motivate students by developing a strong rapport and maintaining a fair and consistent approach to discipline
- 5 days a week (Sunday to Thursday) and 35 hours work week
- Minimum 2yrs full time adult ESL experience POST qualification
- Bachelor and / or Masters Degree in English + ESL qualification
- Similar experience in the Middle East preferred
- 50 yrs max age (employer request)
- Native English speakers only
- Teaching couples welcome
- Total package of 1300OMR which includes housing, utilities amd flight allowance)
- Intial flight and help to find accomodation provided
- End of service benefit
- Medical insurance
- 12 month contract, renewable
- Work visa
- 45 days paid vacations in July / August every year
If you meet the criteria then contact us asap!
Must be able to start Sept 2020
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.