ESL Teacher (male / female), Oman (Various locations)
UP TO 925OMR/mth (£1800 / $2400) + 350OMR (£680 / $910) TAX FREE for allowances + medical, flights, work visa
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are seeking ESL Teachers to work for government colleges in Oman. ASAP / early 2021 start dates!!!!
Colleges are situated across Oman and location will be assigned at offer stage.
- Minimum 3yrs full time adult ESL experience POST qualification
- Bachelor Degree in English or a field relevant to teaching English
- CELTA (or equivalent – min. 120 hours/in-class)
- Similar experience in the Middle East preferred
- Teaching couples welcome
- Native English Speakers only from the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand (Visa regulations)
- UP TO 925OMR/mth (£1800 / $2400) + 350OMR (£680 / $910) TAX FREE for housing and transportation allowance
- Flight allowance (initial and return)
- Monthly gratuity payment
- Medical insurance
- Initial hotel accommodation (up to 5 days)
- c.60 days paid annual leave
- Contract to 31st August 2021 (renewable)
- Work visa
If you meet the criteria then contact us asap!
ASAP Start Dates
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.