ESL Teacher (male / female), Oman (Various locations)
FROM 875OMR to 900OMR/mth (£1742 - £1792 / $2272 - $2337) + allowances, medical, work visa
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are seeking male & female ESL Teachers (native) to work for Ministry of Higher Education colleges in Oman.
Colleges are situated in Ibri, Sur, Salalah and Sohar and location will be assigned at offer stage.
- Minimum 3yrs full time ESL experience POST qualification
- Bachelor Degree in English
- CELTA (or equivalent – min. 120 hours/in-class)
- Similar experience in the Middle East preferred
- 55 yrs max age (employer request)
- Native speakers only
- Teaching couples welcome
- FROM 875OMR (£1750 / $2275) to 900OMR/mth
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Flight allowance (initial and return)
- Monthly gratuity payment
- Medical insurance
- Intial hotel accommodation (up to 5 days)
- Contract to 31st August 2021 (renewable)
- Work visa
If you meet the criteria then contact us asap!
Start dates Sept '20
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.