ESL Teacher (male / female), Oman (Various locations)
UP TO 925OMR/mth (£1800 / $2400) + 350OMR (£680 / $910) TAX FREE for allowances + medical, flights, work visa
Higher Ed / Further Ed
m2r Education are seeking ESL Teachers to work for government colleges in Oman. Immediate (for those in Oman) and Sept '21 Starts. Online interviews to be conducted shortly.
Colleges are situated across Oman and location will be assigned at offer stage.
- Minimum 3yrs full time adult ESL experience POST qualification.
- Bachelor Degree in English / Applied Linguistics / ELT or a field relevant to teaching English.
- CELTA (or equivalent – min. 120 hours/in-class) is preferred.
- Similar experience in the Middle East preferred.
- Teaching couples welcome.
- Open nationality - Academic IELTS 7.5 achieved in the past 6 months ESSENTIAL for anyone whose first language isn't English.
- UP TO 940OMR/mth (£1700 / $2400) + 350OMR (£680 / $910) TAX FREE for housing and transportation allowance
- Return flights
- Medical insurance for the teacher
- Initial hotel accommodation (up to 5 days)
- c.45 days paid annual leave
- Contract to 31st August 2022 (renewable)
- Work visa
If you meet the criteria then contact us asap!
Immediate (for those in Oman) and Sept '21 starts.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.